Monday, March 12, 2012

A Taste of the Future

Next week, I leave for Dr. Liz's. So excited!! Last time, I came back so educated, and inspired! I am looking forward to spending time palpating mares, and playing veterinarian!

 

Also, I have been working on finalizing summer and fall plans for travel and learning. This is where I will be going this summer for externships.

Aspen Creek Veterinary Hospital
in Conifer, Colorado



and

Capital Large Animal Veterinary Services
in Helena, Montana!

Some of the sites I will see along the way:



When I return in august, I will be starting the next leg of my "Cross Over," and I will begin classes in Equine Acupuncture at the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL. It was here that I won the 2012 Second place scholarship for students that show promising skills in the arts of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Britt's Current Events Calendar